Skip to main content

Maintain a healthy and fit life

Maintaing a healthy and a fit life is the most important and difficult in today's modern world and many people cant do this because of their tight schedule which is a big fact. Nowadays its really very hard to get time for those boring activities.


Here in this blog I will share few tips for which you don't have to manage the time of 4 hours instead you can apply this in your regular activities so lets get started

Tip 1; move around for 30 minutes a day.

This physical activities have all kind of benefits required by a person to stay healthy. This can even improve your friendship and your performance in studies and work because it improves the nerves n the brain which is responsible for all the act that you do.


Tip 2; meditate frequntly.

 Now meditating frequently does not mean that you should mediate for continuous time but it means that you can meditate by taking a break. You can meditate for five minute then take a break for an hour or 2 then again meditate for few more time . His will help you to spend your free time and most importantly it will help you to lead a healthy life.


Tip 3; go out a lot.

So you may be thinking how can going out can cause you a healthy life but it actually it does.Sun light gives many nutrients such as vitamin d which is one of the main nutrients by the body. Many people suffer from depressions just because they don't get sunlight. If you have any problems with sunlight than reduce the hour you stay out but don't just leave going out.



Tip 4; have a favourite sport.


Yeah, having a favourite sport will help you to lead a healthy life. And even I am not the guy who likes sport too much but yeah whenever I get chance I play basket ball with my friends and basketball is a game of running and jumping so I don't even realize that how fast I spent my 30 minutes moving around instead I spent hour or 2 hours doing so. That's why you must have a favourite sport.


That much for this blog. Thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog